Image Map

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Classroom Management

The school year is almost here!! I have been asked if I would share how I handle center management, helpers and Daily Schedule, so here are a few pictures and a link to the management cards I use FREE :)  There is editable options on these cards.



This is how they all three are in my room... We have to have them at eye level for children so they are on the backs of shelves as you first walk into my room.



This is Helper's Chart. I use Velcro dots and little square pictures of the students faces for the management part. 


Our Daily Schedule in pictures. I draw the time these events happen on the clock with a sharpie.


This is my Center Management. The stars on the center signs show how many children can be in the center at a time and the clips have their name on them and they move them as they move centers.


No comments:

Post a Comment