Image Map

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February Sensory Idea's!

This is the time of year that is my favorite. Not because it is winter and I love the snow and the cold, but because most of my kids at this point have just got it! We have more than been settled into a routine and they play ( most of the time ) well with others and can move from center to center without having issues! Here are a few pictures of my February sensory tub and activities mats I have created for my class to use the whole month! I hope you enjoy the freebies and have a fantastic February teaching!! 






I made a record sheet you can have your child use while playing in the sensory bin and your get the PDF SENSORY BIN PDF


VALENTINE'S FREEBIE NUMBER CLIP CARDS WITH WRITING PRACTICE






VALENTINE'S FREEBIE PLAYDOUGH MATS WITH TENS FRAMES



No comments:

Post a Comment